Hello, I'm a digital creative director and designer. I have been working in advertising for last 16+ years with 12+ years hands-on experience in the digital space. I have worked with a variety of clients from global household brands to startups. I also have experience working in print, TV, product videos, experiential and branded content. I love the creative process and passing on my knowledge to other creatives to lead a strong creative team. I'm skilled in client relationship-building and engaging clients throughout the creative process. Scroll down to see some of my past experience.
When I first joined Designory, the Nissan Global site platform (AEM) was in its initial state - it had only been launched in few pilot markets in India and Asia. When larger markets were to join the platform, it became clear that it needed a lot of improvements.
- Lead the Nissan web creative team - which had grown to 14 creatives from 2 (including myself) when I joined - providing creative direction & leadership
- Managed the redesign for Nissan's platform on AEM to accommodate the regions' needs and the customer journey bringing Nissan on par with the competition
- Collaborated directly with the global agency in London to develop the components for the platform redesign
- Developed a global style-guide for the platform, a governance process for the regions and an atomic design system for component development
- Successfully directed 3 global launches for Nissan Leaf, Altima and Sentra in 3 different markets and relaunched Nissan Micra in Europe
- Raised revenue an unprecedented 40% in the Paris office by providing creative solutions to the client's needs which resulted in additional scope for the digital account
- Negotiated additional budget and scope from client to incorporate our in-house UX, SEO and analytics teams
- Helped restructure the creative teams working with senior management to ensure the workloads were distributed evenly and effectively
- Streamlined the asset creating process to be used for multiple Nissan properties
- Effectively managed multiple projects in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
View recommendation letters
Associate Creative Director
I joined Designory as a freelancer but quickly realized the potential Designory presented. I quickly got offered a full-time role and accepted it right away. It didn't hurt that I fell in love with the company culture and worked with an amazing team.
- Conceptualized, designed and produced all materials for Nissan´s AEM platform
- Directed Nissan’s global digital migration to AEM platform ensuring a consistent and high quality approach worldwide
- Designed global templates on AEM using the available AEM components with an updated modern sensibility to meet the global markets needs
- Implemented business objectives and solutions leveraging AEM platform
- Recommended and developed new components as needed to achieve Nissan’s goals
- Set standards and style-guides for the vehicle landing pages
- Worked closely with Product and Strategy teams to build vehicle landing pages, including site-architecture, custom components, work-flow and Digital Asset Management
- Managed and mentored junior creatives and interns
- Effectively managed multiple projects in a fast-paced environment (16 vehicle line-up)
Senior Art Director
As a freelancer, I worked with agencies like Deutsch, MAL, TBWA\Chiat\Day and WONGDOODY to name a few, and on accounts like Apple, VW, Honda Motorcycles and Infiniti. I also spent time working with the startups Card Blanc and Adornably on their apps. My time working with them allowed me to grow as a creative and as a problem-solver. With unimaginable time and budgetary constraints, one is pushed to the limit in an ever-changing environment that pivots with user-behavior and testing daily.
Working with a startup was a very rewarding experience, as one gets to build the brand from the ground up and really see a creative vision come to fruition. I would do it again in heartbeat!
Senior Art Director
Working at GreenLight, an agency specializing in experiential and branded content, was a delightful experience. GreenLight is a sister company to a music management agency, so music and music celebrities were part of the tool set - amazing! Reporting directly to the ECD, I got to explore a different side of the creative process in the 3D space. I worked on clients like UE Boom, Hyundai and Under Armour. Since GreenLight was a smaller agency, we were also constantly pitching new business which required all hands on deck at all times.
- Lead the concepting and development of innovative solutions driving engagements between brands and their consumers in an agency deeply-rooted in branded content and experiential events
- Adopted cutting-edge technology (AR, VR, XR) and media to open new communications channels for brands utilizing social media influencers and music celebrities
- Managed a team of designers and junior creatives to execute print, digital, online branded content, experiential advertising and promotional materials from concept to completion
Rubin Postaer & Associates
Oh RPA! I grew up at RPA as a creative working on clients like Honda, Acura, Farmers Insurance, Mandalay Bay, Blue Cross and new business. I started at RPA in 2004 as a creative assistant and production coordinator. Then I advanced to a Jr. art director position and finally into an art director role.
I got to learn print from the best old schoolers in the biz. I did print ads, direct mail, brochures, OOH, bus shelters, style-guides, broadcast, you name it. In 2008 as the digital business for Honda was growing, I joined the "Interactive" team. I worked on everything Honda digital: banners, the website, emails, micro-sites (remember those). RPA was a great place to work, with very knowledgeable people that had spent their entire careers there. RPA will always have a special place in my heart.